A review study in scientific literature different mechanisms of effects of yoga on the human physiology revealed several effects, these effects can be due to four factors, humoral factors, cell trafficking, bioelectromagnetisim and nervous system activity. The study gives the examples of these transduction pathways to emphasis the concept. Yoga exercise might give optimal health, [...]
Tag Archives: Yoga
Anti Inflammatory boost to your immune system cinnamon cleansing clove cloves collagen synthesis Controlling blood cholesterol levels Controlling blood glucose levels CoQ10 fat-soluble vitamin Featured Gerovital GH3 Green Tea Growth Hormone herbs hormons immunocompetence LDL mental health metabolic rate morality of anti aging natural products Omega 3 oregano Prevention of degenerative diseases Prevention of heart diseases reduce appetite Reduce blood pressure remove aging pigmentation Research Retinol rosemary sage skin Skin Care Sport Stress Reduction thyme turmeric Vitamin A Vitamin E weight loss supplements Yoga
- Green Tea Antioxidants June 17, 2011
- Anti Aging Exercises June 17, 2011
- Red Wine Antioxidants June 17, 2011
- Anti-Ageing: the New Age Dream May 20, 2011
- Natural Anti-Aging July 19, 2011
- HGH – Treatments & supplements, risks & benefits March 17, 2012
- Foods to keep diabetes away January 3, 2012
- Free coupons: vitamins, herbs and supplements December 30, 2011
- 11 foods to prevent cancer December 19, 2011
- Telomeres and telomerase – A genetic marker of aging October 24, 2011
- James Hamilton: Post about sport & exercise more!! This is EXACTLY...
- lpr reflux: My brother suggested I may like this website. You ...
- Alfonzo Shane: Grean tea is the best all around substitute for co...
- Careington Dental: I'm not in a position to view this web site correc...
- gun safe: Usually I don't comment on yuor blog much but I ge...